2” Strongroom Door
- Door- Solid door slab with a protective thickness of 50mm (2”) forms the basis of the door, which has an overall thickness of 165mm. Filled with a specially formulated Chubbsafes F80 barrier material reinforced with steel fibers provides resistant to high speed drilling, oxy-acetylene cutting and jack attacks.
- Boltwork- Secured by 7 active front bolts, 2 active top bolts, 2 active bottom bolts and 7 passive back bolts. Each bolt has a diameter of 32 mm.
- Locking – Secured with a single 3-wheel keyless combination lock capable of 10,000,000 change codes and a 8 lever double bitted key lock as standard. Both locks operated independently of each other. Key Lock is protected by Manganese Plate.
- Fire Resistant – Tested in accordance with BS476 Part 22:1987 Fire Test on Biilding Material and Structures for a 120 minutes fire resistant rating.
- Relocker – Keyless Combination Lock protected by Glass Relocker. Any forced attempt to dislodge the lock would activate these secondary locking devices. This restricts the movement of the internal boltwork system. Relocker are further protected by drill resistant hard plates to serve as extra protection.
- Frame- The “wrapped around the wall” door frame is fabricated from steel section, bent to form a single structure. Vestibule side frame at full height of the door are attached to the frame and grip the inside of the wall. This design provides stronger resistance against attacks to the door.
- Finish – The doors comes standard with a painted grey primer based finish.