• Combined fire and burglary protection in one safe
• EN 14450 certified by ECB•S to level S2 burglary protection
• EN 15659 certified by ECB•S for 30-minute fire protection for documents
• Choice of 6 sizes: from 11- to 91-litre capacity
• Choice of locking options in all sizes: EN 1300 certified doublebitted key lock or EN 1300 certified electronic lock
• Dual base fixing holes, supplied with two concrete anchor bolts
• Ideal safe for protecting cash and valuable items, as well as passports, title deeds and other important documents in the home and office
• The safe door is secured using the new revolutionary “V” bolt system. The design of the locking bolts helps maintain door integrity both when under physical attack and during a fire
All sizes are available with either a key lock or an electronic code
lock. All locks are certified by ECB•S in accordance with European
Standard EN 1300.
Key lock versions are opened and closed
simply by turning the inserted key.
The electronic lock can be programmed by
the user with a six-digit personal code which
is memorised by the lock and used each time
the safe is opened. Simply rotating the
keypad secures the safe door when closing it.
The battery used to power the electronic lock
is located in the keypad itself and can be
easily changed should the existing battery
run down whilst the safe is closed.
30P FIRE PROTECTION
The whole range has been certified by ECB•S in accordance with
European Standard EN 15659 to provide 30-minute protection for
documents in the event of a fire
LEVEL S2 BURGLARY PROTECTION
All sizes have been certified by ECB•S in accordance with European
Standard EN 14450 to burglary resistance Level S2
Both the walls and the door are constructed using an inner and
outer layer of steel containing a specially formulated burglary and
fire resistant material developed by Chubbsafes. This material
provides class-leading performance with low weights enabling
installation almost anywhere!